Thursday 22 August 2013

TURNING 18 YEARS OLD.

I am a little old fashioned in my belief on learning to drive a car. Is it the part reason that my youngest son who is now 18 years and nearly 3 months more later still has many hours of learning to do.as his friends around him of the same age are obtaining their P plate license? Let me clarify before you pass comment. I do not believe I am right or wrong, like I said maybe in this thought process I and old fashioned. I am talking about my third young adult (child) that has been taught to drive. We have obtained 3rd time round what we (me) consider to be a safe, economical car,

My belief is that if you are going to learn to drive,be in control of a motor car,then you need to learn how to be there. I believe that to learn what a license is about to drive a car, to become aware on the road, to learn respect behind the wheel, the potential factor of being in control of a possible lethal death machine, you need to be taught all and any situations you may find yourself in'

A young learner driver, in my opinion needs to learn how to drive a car, this means learning a manual. Yep, gears. My old fashioned belief is to teach our young adults how a motor car works, how to be and take control of the car they are in control of. I know that is this day and age, driving has become a lazy expectation, "oh okay you need to learn to drive now, okay, drive my auto. Great you drove me around in my auto done your hours so go get your license. they say thanks "parents" I know how to drive now.  Then they as the young new age set; they go out there and know more than anyone else. The young impressible female goes out to the dealership and buys her car, that has the features she thinks she needs, bet it is an auto. self censor parking. shoe comportment and auto

No comments:

Post a Comment